Patient Service Representative Physician
Company: Francisan Health
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Do you have accurate follow through? Have you been told that you
give excellent customer service? Can you work well with a team to
find answers and keep things moving forward? Do you value working
in a faith-filled environment? If so, keep reading because we're
looking for the best Patient Services Representatives in the area
and we want you.
WHAT WE NEED
* A person who loves the challenge of making people smile
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* When people come into a doctor's office or hospital, they need to
be greeted by a competent professional with a warm personality.
* The kind of person who can find the answers to their questions,
handle their registration pleasantly and efficiently, and send them
home with a sincere goodbye.
* It's not the job for everyone, but it might be just the right job
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Provide exemplary customer service; greet and direct patients,
family members, and other visitors.
* Answer incoming calls; respond to inquiries, or direct caller to
appropriate staff for assistance.
* Schedule appointments and accurately enters data into scheduling
* Register patients and enters or updates demographic and insurance
information into EMR system.
* Communicate with clinical staff to maintain patient flow and
update waiting patients.
* Collect patient payments; applies payments and adjustments to
* Balance daily encounter forms and cash drawers.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
* Strong customer service skills
* Proficient computer skills
* Professional telephone etiquette
* Ability to interact with others in a calm, friendly and caring
* Active listening skills and empathy toward others
* High attention to detail
* Strong organizational and analytical skills
* Ability to follow well-defined instructions and comply with
regulations, standards and procedures
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment
to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as
otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the
event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values
and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance
is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Keywords: Francisan Health, Lafayette , Patient Service Representative Physician, Sales , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!