Security Systems Sales Consultant
Company: Koorsen Fire & Security
Posted on: January 12, 2019
Becoming the leader in the fire and security industry takes talent-yours. We are looking for a Security Systems Sales Professional in the Lafayette, IN area to join our best of the best team as we drive the industry forward and pursue excellence in everything we do. fI you're up to the challenge, we want to talk to you. At Koorsen, we don't provide jobs, we provide careers. A career at Koorsen includes competitive pay, a great health package, an annual bonus program, life insurance, continuous learning offerings, matching 401k, paid holidays, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, career growth opportunities, and much more. Whether you are taking your first step or your next step, you'll find that a career at Koorsen Fire & Security is a rewarding, exciting, empowering, friendly, and inspiring time. While the Koorsen Fire & Security family has grown by leaps and bounds from its humble beginnings in 1946, it is still very much a family. Join the family today and help us continue to grow stronger and better every day. Overview: The primary duty of this position will be to professionally represent Koorsen Fire & Security and promote the sales of intrusion systems, video surveillance, and access control systems. The prospective candidate will be responsible for the entire sales process including generating and following up on sales leads, meeting with potential clients and conducting a needs assessment, quoting/bidding security systems to meet those needs, negotiating terms, closing sales opportunities, and ensuring profitable growth of the company in an enthusiastic and timely manner. Primary Functions:
- Sell and promote Koorsen intrusion, video surveillance, and access control systems to potential clients
- Generate leads through via company website, referral, and cold calling
- Self-manage day to day activities; appointment setting and meeting with potential new clients
- Develop & maintain an active pipeline that will support achieving the designated sales plan
- Establish and maintain lasting contacts/relationships with customer
- Prepare, follow-up and close client proposals
- Respond to customer needs in an enthusiastic and timely manner
- Customer service, communication, and education
- Assume account management responsibilities including the provision and/or coordination of services (installation, customer training, etc.) to assure complete customer satisfaction
- Investigate and resolve customer issues in regard to delivery dates, billings, financing and other related matters
- Work with Operations to ensure the timely completion of each job sold Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 2 to 5 years working experience with a successful history of building sales and client business & relations.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED, with 2 or more of years working experience Skills Requirements:
- Customer oriented interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong sales skills Essential Functions:
- Must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend acceptable business English.
- Must be self-motivated with dedicated client services focus and strong desire to succeed
- Must be able to read diagrams, blueprints, and specifications
- Must be computer literate with a working knowledge of MS Office Suite, Outlook, and the internet to obtain answers to industry related questions
- Experience in the bidding/negotiating process preferred
- Effective listening, questioning, and verbal/written communication skills
- Understanding of intrusion, video surveillance, and access control systems Physical Requirements & Exposures:
- Must be able to effectively use computer, smart phone, calculator, and telephone
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to perform some repetitive motions while using a computer
- Constant (5-8hrs/shift) sitting, talking, repetitive motions, eye/hand coordination
- Occasionally (Up to 2hrs/shift) lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, balancing, stooping, and crouching
- Rarely (minimal) climbing, feeling, crawling, and exposure to weather NOTICE TO APPLICANTS: Please review the following to ensure that you are aware of key information for all applicants. If you have questions, please contact us at .Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Koorsen Fire & Security, Inc. considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status, or any other legally protected status. Family Medical Leave Act: Koorsen Fire & Security, Inc. meets all regulations for complying with the Family Medical Leave Act. E-Verify and Workers Rights: Koorsen Fire & Security Inc. participates in E-Verify to confirm work authorization. The E-Verify and workers' rights notice are available in English and Spanish. Accommodation Requests: If you are an applicant with a disability and need an accommodation during the application process, please contact us at . Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. Privacy Agreement: Please be aware of the following when answering conviction-related questions: Applicants should not disclose convictions that have been expunged, sealed, or statutorily eradicated; Misdemeanor convictions for which probation has been successfully completed or discharged and the case has been judicially dismissed; or Any referrals to a diversion program. HIRING PROCESS (in addition to an interview):
- New hires must complete the I-9 Verification form with 3 days of hire. This form is required by the U.S. Department of Justice and Immigration and Immigration and Naturalization Services and is used to verify your identity and right to work in the United States. In addition, we verify employment eligibility via E-Verify.
- Background checks with criminal courts, state and county repositories of criminal records, the Department of Motor Vehicles, are required of all Positions.
- Tests for Evidence of Substance Abuse by way of urinalysis test is required if this application results in an offer of employment.
Keywords: Koorsen Fire & Security, Lafayette , Security Systems Sales Consultant, Professions , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!