Posted on: May 25, 2023
Arconic is currently in search of a Financial Analyst to join
our AEX business unit in Lafayette, IN.
At Arconic, we are looking for people who share our values of
integrity, inclusion, and diversity, and who demonstrate agility,
results commitment, and the capability to grow themselves and
others. In return, we offer the opportunity to Grow Together with
ongoing opportunities for professional growth provided by a
constantly changing environment, working alongside employees who
value the people they work with just as much as the work they
- The primary purpose of this role is to provide expertise and
analysis to support business leadership. The role includes
gathering, consolidating and analyzing information for management
reports, with the objective of improving the level of control, the
consistency and reliability of reporting and forecasting, as well
as preparing decisions with fact-based analyses.
Essential Functions: The Financial Analyst within AEX requires
technical and interpersonal skills essential to teamwork. General
duties for the Financial Analyst include but are not limited
- Month-end closing and reporting, including account
reconciliations and coordination of closing entries with other
Arconic locations and leverage of shared services.
- Cost accounting for assigned plant(s), including job reviews,
variance analysis, and inventory control.
- Completion of Arconic's Sarbanes-Oxley and ASAT requirements
for internal controls.
- Ownership and execution of assigned daily management
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting
packages for senior management and statutory requirements.
- Analysis of financial and operational results for assigned
- Analysis of plant(s) spending and monitoring spend management
- Drive continuous improvement in assigned areas through
value-added analysis, tracking execution of cost savings projects
and coordinating reporting in DI system.
- Financial analysis and process development for special
projects, as required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a finance or accounting
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United
States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at
the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this
- This position requires access to controlled technology, as
defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. *730,
et seq.) and/or the International Traffic in Arms Regulations
(ITAR). Qualified candidate must be a U.S. citizen, lawful
permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by
8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or be eligible to obtain the required
authorizations from the relevant government agency. Business
demands may require employer to proceed with candidates who are
immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
- Experience in a Finance role in a manufacturing
- 5 years' experience in a finance or accounting role
- Ability to problem solve and collaborate (consensus driving)
skills -someone who won't take things at face value, will
constantly challenge the norm, while at the same time be a good
- Experience with financial analysis
- Experience with data analysis
- Detailed oriented / Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Demonstrated strong communication skills (both verbal and
- Executive presentation skills
- Be comfortable analyzing complex problems, working on ambiguous
projects, making decisions and presenting results of analysis
Keywords: Arconic, Lafayette , Financial Analyst, Professions , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...