Posted on: May 25, 2023
Arconic is currently in search of a Maintenance Supervisor to join
our Aluminum Extrusions Business Unit in Lafayette, IN.
At Arconic, we are looking for people who share our values of
integrity, inclusion, and diversity, and who demonstrate agility,
results commitment, and the capability to grow themselves and
others. In return, we offer the opportunity to Grow Together with
ongoing opportunities for professional growth provided by a
constantly changing environment, working alongside employees who
value the people they work with just as much as the work they
The primary purpose of this role is to provide the leadership and
support necessary for the Maintenance Organization to meet or
exceed the safety initiatives, ABS initiatives, and company
The Maintenance Supervisor within AEX requires technical and
interpersonal skills essential to team work. Major duties include
but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the safety and well-being of the maintenance crews,
including completing monthly safety training.
- Monitoring and managing departmental equipment and goals with
the organization and their associated costs and budgets.
- Planning maintenance activities to improve equipment
reliability with the objective of maximizing throughput.
- Providing leadership and direction to subordinates daily to
meet customer (internal and external) demands.
- Providing an environment where a diverse workforce is
recognized and utilized.
- General duties for the Maintenance Supervisor include but are
not limited to:
- Planning Preventative Maintenance (PM) work, completing the
monthly Preventative Maintenance (PM) on all equipment.
- Planning man power requirements and allocating job assignments
for 24 hour daily shifts in assigned areas.
- Working closely with production to ensure monthly goals are
- Maintaining all assigned equipment.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED from an accredited
- A minimum of 1 years of experience in Mechanical Industrial
- Experience in manufacturing and/or business process
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United
States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at
the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this
- This position requires access to controlled technology, as
defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. *730,
et seq.) and/or the International Traffic in Arms Regulations
(ITAR). Qualified candidate must be a U.S. citizen, lawful
permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by
8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or be eligible to obtain the required
authorizations from the relevant government agency. Business
demands may require employer to proceed with candidates who are
immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
- Associate's degree in Engineering, Science, or Manufacturing
from an accredited institution
- Experience Leading or Supervising in Mechanical Industrial
- Experience and knowledge of Oracle EAM work order
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software packages such as Word,
Excel, and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills
Keywords: Arconic, Lafayette , Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...