IT Support Services Analyst
Company: SNI Technology
Posted on: March 20, 2023
SNI Technology's top client located in Lafayette, IN is seeking
to hire a talented IT Support Services Analyst for an exciting
12-month, contract opportunity! Please note this is 40 hours, 5
days per week onsite position working in the Lafayette, IN office.
IT Support Services AnalystAs a/an IT Support Services Analyst, you
will be responsible for the on-site IT support of our Lafayette, IN
office. Providing Level 1 & 2 support of IT issues with user
applications, systems and network devices is the primary focus of
this role.DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (% of Time)
- Address internal employees' IT related issues and requests,
follow up with employees on open incidents and requests and
document support efforts in the service desk systems. (50%)
- Install, monitor and maintain user workstations, operating
systems and applications. (25%)
- Suggest and implement Helpdesk/IT support process improvements.
- Assure compliance with internal controls related to particular
IT functions. (5%)
- Write knowledgebase articles of solutions and "how to"
information for users and IT technicians. (5%)
- Administer and maintain network security access. (5%)DESIRED
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE If you can do everything listed above, you've
got what it takes. Perhaps some of the following would be helpful
- Preferred -Bachelor's degree in related field
- Preferred - Microsoft Certification
- Preferred - Cisco Network Certification
- Preferred - ITIL Certification
- 4yrs - Demonstrable Windows operating system and MS Office
- 4yrs - Microsoft Active Directory environments and in applying
application security therewith
- 4yrs - Support of basic network infrastructure including LANs,
WANs and WiFi.
- 4yrs - Microsoft Server support
- 4yrs - Managing medium to large projects from planning to
- Self-Management - Display a high level of initiative, effort
and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely
- Teamwork - Build and sustain cooperative working
- Attention to Detail - Achieve thoroughness and accuracy when
accomplishing a task.
- Self-Management - Manage multiple projects and competing
- Problem Solving - Identify options for solving a problem and
evaluate the strengths and weaknesses.
- Speaking - Effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees
of the organization.
- Writing - Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner for
the intended audience.
- Customer Focus - Quickly and effectively, solve customer
problems.WORK STATUS & LOCATION This full-time, exempt position is
located in Lafayette, IN. This position requires onsite work in the
Lafayette office 5 days per week. Please note this is not a remote
position. Relocation is not available for this position.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS The compensation for this position is in
the range of $30 to $36 per hour during the 12-month contract
duration of the assignment. Please note your actual pay rate will
be determined based upon your skills, knowledge and abilities
including work experience - talk with your recruiter to learn
Keywords: SNI Technology, Lafayette , IT Support Services Analyst, Professions , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...