Maintenance Technician - Full-time - Night Shift Incentives!
Company: Indiana University Health
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Overview Position SummaryAre you seeking a role where your
efforts will improve the lives and experience of our patients and
employees? This position performs scheduled and non-scheduled
preventive maintenance, responding to dispatched general
maintenance calls, and troubleshooting/repairing secondary utility
systems of buildings, plumbing, air-conditioning, electrical and
air systems. Maintains, repairs and inspects specialized machinery
and equipment in accordance with code and regulatory requirements.
Recommends through the appropriate channels any improvements and
corrections to the facilities equipment and/or systems that meet
overall patient care needs. Coordinates functions with other
services and departments. Performs routine building and grounds
inspections. Performs other related duties as
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Require a valid Indiana driver's license with proof of
- Requires general knowledge of specialized areas including
electrical secondary systems, plumbing systems, fire system devices
and air systems.
- Requires the ability to read and interpret information from
blueprints, schematics and diagrams.
- Requires general knowledge in the use of power and hand
- Requires basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of applicable building codes related to healthcare
- Requires a minimum of 2 years relevant experience.REQNUMBER:
Keywords: Indiana University Health, Lafayette , Maintenance Technician - Full-time - Night Shift Incentives!, Professions , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!