Local Class A CDL Driver - Sign on bonus after 90 days
Company: Kid Glove Service
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Local Class A CDL Driver
Call (855) 623-0015 or Apply Online
Kid Glove Service is an established Warehouse/Transportation
company with flexibility and a great working environment. We have
exciting new job opportunities for drivers and are looking for
energetic individuals with team spirit who can grow with us. We
need friendly faces who want to convey a caring and helpful image!
We offer steady work, competitive pay, and benefits.
Qualified drivers will earn a $500 sign on bonus after 90 days of
We also offer A $500 bonus for qualified referrals!
Qualified drivers must have a Class A CDL with 2 years of recent
driving experience. Candidates should also be at least 21 years old
and meet all DOT, insurance, and criminal background requirements.
Hazmat endorsement is a definite plus but not required. Job Duties
- Responsible for transporting goods and hazardous materials
while operating a class A tractor-trailer truck, sometimes over
intercity routes or spanning several states.
- Responsible for adhering to applicable traffic laws, FMCSA
regulations, and state regulations.
- Responsible for the application of appropriate incident
procedures as necessary.
Safety and Equipment
- Responsible for safely and effectively operating equipment
including commercial vehicle 18-wheel truck and trailer, emergency
equipment, dolly, hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, and
- Responsible for the maintenance of all vehicles and equipment
- Responsible for compliance with applicable local, state, and
federal laws and regulations.
- Responsible for following company policies and procedures,
applicable safety procedures, and instruction from the Director of
Safety and other supervisory and executive staff.
- Responsible for tracking fuel and mileage amounts according to
- Responsible for pre-trip vehicle and load inspections prior to
each departure and after-trip inspections at the end of each trip;
responsible for corresponding documentation.
- Responsible for checking cargo and other inspections during
each trip; maintains awareness of potential vehicle maintenance
issues while driving; checks gauges regularly.
Customer Services and Professionalism
- Ensures timeliness and accuracy of deliveries and pick-ups to
meet appointment deadlines and other client needs as
- Responsible for communication with supervisors, co-workers,
employees, clients and other persons as necessary to enhance the
overall efficiency of daily operations.
- Maintains courtesy and professionalism during all interactions
with the organization s personnel, clients and other
- Maintains confidentiality of the organization, its clients and
Reporting and Recording
- Responsible for reporting to a dispatcher any incidents
encountered on the road, safety and other concerns, issues with
- Responsible for recording safety inspections, deliveries,
mileage and fuel amounts, and other information according to
- Responsible for reporting and recording other information as
DON T MISS OUT ON:
- Local Runs
- Home every night
- Weekends Off
- Family Time
Keywords: Kid Glove Service, Lafayette , Local Class A CDL Driver - Sign on bonus after 90 days, Professions , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!