Company: Francisan Health
Posted on: November 14, 2021
WHAT WE NEEDProductive repair techsWHO WE ARE LOOKING
FORPreventative maintenance and timely repairs are a constant need
in busy hospitals and physician offices. The to-do list is
never-ending, as is the need for a Maintenance Technician who can
complete work orders efficiently and thoroughly. If you're looking
for a job where you'll always have your hands full, this is the
place to be.Are you good at equipment maintenance and repair? Do
you take pride in following instructions to a T? Are you productive
with your time? Do you enjoy maintaining a safe workplace? We have
a job waiting for you.WHAT YOU WILL DO* Assist in the temporary
shutdown of the facility equipment, systems, and electrical
components necessary for renovation and new construction
* Design, construct, install, and remove various facility
equipment, systems, and components.
* Diagnose malfunctions in the facility's equipment, systems, or
components and take appropriate corrective and preventative
* Maintain appropriate documentation for facility equipment,
systems, and components.
* Maintain appropriate inventory of replacement equipment and
* Maintain the hospital computerized maintenance management system
through the appropriate completion of work orders and the recording
of equipment history.
* Perform preventive maintenance and inspections on all facility
equipment, systems, and components in accordance with prescribed
* Provide quality control for new installations or replacements of
facility equipment, systems, and components performed by
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED* Prior experience in construction or
* Basic math skills, such as adding, subtracting, multiplying and
* Customer service skills.
* Develop effective relationships with patients, hospital
departments, and other external parties.
* Effectively communicate in writing as appropriate for the needs
of the audience.
* Equipment installation, maintenance, and repair.
* Learn quickly and through multiple channels.
* Understanding of OSHA, DOT, EPA, DNREC, and JCAHO safety codes,
regulations, and requirements.
* Knowledge of the regulatory requirements, building codes, and
industry standards associated with hospital facilities.
* Time management.
* Work independently with minimal supervision.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERIt is the policy of Franciscan Alliance
to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified
applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable
local, state or Federal law. Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right
of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal
ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its
religious rights. Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal
Keywords: Francisan Health, Lafayette , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!