Senior HVAC Service Technician
Company: ARS-Rescue Rooter
Posted on: November 17, 2020
Only the best of the best work for the largest and
fastest-growing leader in residential services: ARS-Rescue
Rooter--. Unique to our field, we provide plumbing, heating, and
air conditioning expertise through 70+ locations nationwide united
by a commitment to professional excellence. In addition to the
training needed for a real career, we provide year-round work, free
uniforms, well-equipped trucks, advancement potential, and the
chance to give back. If you have the experience we seek, take this
opportunity to grow with the prosat ARS-Rescue Rooter--:Senior HVAC
TECHNICIANLafayette, INResidential and Light
CommercialCompany-Provided Vehicle ***Reply to this posting or text
2PROS to 97211 to apply!*** This professional will assist in
setting work priorities, training employees, and coordinating work
assignments to ensure quality workmanship and completion of jobs
within set timeframes. Additional responsibilities include:
- Informing superintendents/supervisors of job progress and
- Responding to emergencies and complex service calls, including
driving to customer sites, greeting customers, troubleshooting, and
- Describing options and costs, obtaining approval, and making
- Performing preventive maintenance.
- Repairing complete systems.
- Checking condensation drain lines to ensure freedom of debris
and proper drainage.
- Documenting services, explaining guarantees/warrantees, and
collecting/recording and delivering fees to the office.
- Ensuring that all repairs and installations are accurate,
serviceable, and meet safety and regulatory standards and
- Ordering materials for jobs.
- Promoting service agreements and offering assistance with
financing of service costs.
- Training less-experienced technicians and acting as crew
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 3+ years of electrical/HVAC service training, or completion of
an approved training program.
- EPA certification and advanced knowledge of electrical and gas
diagnostics and air flow.
- Current driver's license.
- Strong communications/interpersonal skills.
- The ability to regularly move, lift, and carry objects weighing
up to 50 pounds, including ductwork, furnaces, and related
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue
Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and
current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the
employer. Apply Now!
Keywords: ARS-Rescue Rooter, Lafayette , Senior HVAC Service Technician, Professions , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!