Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: October 11, 2019
Our client, an American Fortune 500 corporation that designs and
manufactures power generation products, is currently looking for an
Operations Specialist for a contract position expected to last six
(6) months, with a possibility of being extended or going perm.
This position is located in West Lafayette, IN.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a major American
company, work for a leader in the industry, work in a fast-paced
corporate environment and be an integral part to the company.
In addition to working with the world's most recognized and trusted
name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
2ND SHIFT POSITION -- 4PM-MIDNIGHT
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Oversee operations of a transportation/mobility pilot solution
while maintaining communication services across multiple
- Resolve issues, interface with vendors and provide exceptional
- Other responsibilities may include supporting program processes
including but not limited to tracking project deadlines,
collecting, maintaining and reporting performance metrics.
- Serve as first point of contact for vendors and/or customers on
- Issue resolution, tracking and reporting.
- Escalation of unresolved issues when appropriate.
- Follow, refine and document business processes.
- Track project budgets and expenditures.
- Monitor transaction controls and costs against budgets.
- Typically has an Associates' or Bachelor's degree in business,
management, economics, finance, human resources or relevant
- Entry level - 2 years of experience.
- Operations management and coordination of activities involving
multiple stakeholders in a micro-transit pilot.
- Vendor relationship management and issue resolution.
- Previous experience with computer applications and other
- Verbal and written communication skills, customer service and
interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Knowledge of business and management principles as needed.
- Ability to apply mathematical principles to work as needed.
- Ability to analyze business and/or operational trends and
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote
Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have any
questions or issues submitting your resume please submit to
firstname.lastname@example.org, however, your resume should be uploaded
via the "SUBMIT RESUME" button included within**Why Kelly--?As a
worker today, its up to you to take charge of your career and look
for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential.
you find whats next is what were all about. We know whats going on
in the evolving world of workjust ask the nearly 500,000 people we
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance,
and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have
never imagined.About Kelly--At Kelly, were always thinking about
whats next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach
their full potential. In fact, were a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because
we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth
opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Lafayette , Operations Specialist, Other , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!