Company: Holiday Inn Lafayette City Centre
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Job Summary:The House Attendant-Lobby responsibilities include
cleaning and maintaining the appearance of the public areas of the
hotel. Responsibilities might include (as dictated by hotel
vertical): deep cleaning of assigned areas, setting-up and
maintaining complimentary hotel lobby functions including the
coffee service and nightly concierge events, cleaning and
setting-up meeting room functions, delivering service items to
guest rooms upon requests from the front desk, and driving shuttle
van when needed (property
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred.
- Must have a valid driver license for the applicable State and
an acceptable MVR (Motor Vehicle Driving record (property
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Approach all encounters with guests and associates in a
friendly service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
(per brand standards).
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Clean/Buff floors daily according to hotel standards.
- Shampoo carpets in the public areas according to hotel
- Shampoo furniture as needed according to hotel standards.
- Clean Public restrooms and ensure maintenance on a regular
basis/ as needed throughout the shift
- Handle all requests for luggage assistance at check in/our in a
friendly efficient and courteous manner.
- Practice safe work habits to ensure safety to guests fellow
associates and self.
- Handle items for 'Lost and Found' according to Aimbridge
- At the end of the shift turn in all keys and assignment sheets
to the Housekeeping or Front Office.
- Complete daily assignment check list and submit to supervisor
at the end of the day
- Be familiar with Aimbridge Hospitality policies and house
- Ensure that associates are at all times attentive friendly
helpful and courteous to all guests managers and all other
- Put all equipment away properly after usage according to
Aimbridge Hospitality standards.
- Have knowledge of and assist in all emergency procedures during
the overnight shift.
- Clean and dust floors daily according to Aimbridge Hospitality
- Maintain hotel equipment in proper working order.
- Maintain storage of hotel equipment in proper area.
- Clean guestrooms as needed.
- Complete special projects as assigned by the Housekeeping
- Attend meetings as required by management.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management. Company
Overview:As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our
growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in all 50 states and
22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury
hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates
around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and
driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone
is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with
Aimbridge Hospitality.Benefits:After an initial waiting period,
those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive
benefits package that includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Holiday Inn Lafayette City Centre, Lafayette , House Attendant-Lobby, Other , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...