Company: Bilfinger Inc.
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Position Summary: -
- -Knowledge in bolt-up. -Duties and Responsibilities: -
- Tighten and loosen bolts and flange connection and manwayas as
ISO drawings and work plan.
- Assist with installation/ removal blinds as needed for pressure
- Skill knowledge of pipefitting, bolts, valves etc are
- Assemble and secure pipes, tubes, fitting etc.
- Perform minor maintenance of cleaning activities of tools and
- Observe and comply with all safety and project rules.
- Perform other duties as requested. -Basic Qualifications: -
- Minimum 3 years of experience in bolt-up fitter.
- Must be proficient in reading blueprint and isometric
- Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Willingness to travel.
- Must wear PPE in designated areas.
- Must be able to work at heights.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work individually and in a team.
- Must be able to perform the essential physical requirements
listed below in harsh and/or stressful conditions. - -Physical
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to reach with arms and use tools above/over the
- Ability to perform repetitive movements.
- Ability to use hands to grasp.
- Ability to stand (for extended periods of time), walk, stoop,
kneel, squat, crawl, and twist.
- Ability to sit, balance and climb ladders, scaffolds, and other
- Ability to carry tools.
- Ability to move in and around confined and cluttered places and
- Ability to work up to a 12-hour shift in all weather and
- Vision adequate to perform all required tasks. -Powered by
Keywords: Bilfinger Inc., Lafayette , Ironworker, Other , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...