Sr. Scientist- Method Development
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Excellent Benefits! 401k Match! Bonuses & More
This Jobot Job is hosted by Juan Correa
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $140,000 - $160,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are an FDA registered and inspected laboratory with a DEA
Controlled Substance License (Class I-V). We lead the industry in
innovative approaches to chemical development and analysis. Our
goal is to provide the most comprehensive solid state analysis,
screening and selection. We offer contract research services that
can be characterized as "physical and analytical chemistry".
Why join us?
- Great Competitive Base Salary!
- Yearly Bonuses! Stock Options!
- Competitive PTO!
- 401K Match!
- Full Benefits!
- Experience working in a research team environment
- Experience of developing research projects and bringing them to
a successful closure
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Advanced statistical analysis
- Flexibility to accommodate changing priorities and
- Knowledge and application of safe laboratory procedures
- Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated initiative to expand scope and depth of technical
- Ability to generalize experimental design
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas, research results, and
- A PhD
- Recognized as an expert in the industry
- Previous experience developing cGMP methods and working in a
- Significant experience with complex statistics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of basic synthetic organic laboratory
- Strong knowledge of basic organic chemistry and
characterization techniques (e.g
- PXRD, Thermal, NMR, and spectroscopy)
- Working knowledge of analytical and preparative
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills
- This position is the scientific lead in the development of
solid-state analytical methods, validation of cGMP methods, and
contributes to the research strategies of the organization by
developing novel analytical approaches for organic and inorganic
- Conduct advanced research by developing innovative methods
and/or techniques to attract future business
- Identify and introduce new experimental techniques to solve
- Clearly communicate research results within functional and
- Utilize literature searches to efficiently solve specific and
general research problems
- Perform research in compliance with all applicable regulatory
and company guidelines, as directed by supervisor
- Independently plan work to support team and project
- Act as technical resource in a defined area
- Collaborate with other members of a project team to accomplish
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Lafayette , Sr. Scientist- Method Development, Other , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!