Lead Food Service Associate, Full-time, Varies shifts
Company: Francisan Health
Posted on: November 16, 2022
WHAT WE NEED
Food prep professionals
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Food service in a hospital involves more than just preparing
healthy food in a clean environment. It involves delivering the
right food trays to the right patients as prescribed by their
doctors. Our food service professionals take pride in maintaining a
clean food line and accurately preparing and serving patient
Are you good at following recipes? Can you monitor quality control
to make sure no mistakes are made in food prep and serving? Are you
clean and professional with your food preparation? Your skills are
needed in our kitchen.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Ability to perform all food service associate duties.
* Assist in maintaining diet office software, as required.
* Follow sanitation guidelines of federal, state, local and HFAP
* Investigate, evaluate and resolve concerns of customers.
* Keep the next level of management informed of significant
* Monitor the operations of a unit and provide input to the
performance of individuals through feedback and
* Oversee the cleaning of food service areas.
* Participate in people management activities for unit team members
such as performance evaluations, disciplinary actions, and
* Perform the duties of acting supervisor in the supervisor's
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
* Prior healthcare food service experience.
* Manage conflict and tactfully handle complaints and difficult
* Customer service skills.
* Equipment maintenance and repair.
* Work independently with minimal supervision.
* Knowledge of safety signs, symbols, and labels.
* Effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
* Adapt and respond quickly to changing priorities.
* Follow directions as communicated in a variety of ways.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment
to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as
otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the
event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values
and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance
is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Keywords: Francisan Health, Lafayette , Lead Food Service Associate, Full-time, Varies shifts, Other , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!