Materials Admin (Inventory Coordinator)
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Inventory Coordinator - Lafayette, IN - Reputable Manufacturing
Company Aegis Worldwide is currently partnered with a manufacturing
company in the Lafayette, IN area that is looking to hire on a
Materials Admin. We are in search of candidates with 1-2 years of
experience working with materials or inventory within the
manufacturing industry. Please read below for a list of technical
- Handle and manage the ordering of materials.
- Locate areas within the supply chain that are underperforming,
through cost analysis, patterns of demand, and capacity
- Stay up-to-date on inventory levels, through historical data
- Identify areas where improvements can be made and address
concerns with compliance.
- Formulate reports that provide data to stakeholders, displaying
areas for improvement and solutions to produce positive
- Work with suppliers and continually analyze supplier
performance based on company standards. Requirements:
- Proficient in Excel.
- 1-2 years of experience working with materials and/or
- Experience performing cycle counts and working with inventory
- Ability to effectively communicate improvement plans.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills. Apply Now, currently
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Lafayette , Materials Admin (Inventory Coordinator), Other , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!