Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Our client, a global food additives company, offers an excellent
culture, benefits, stability and more. This company has good
employee tenure and an excellent focus on work/life balance.
In this role you will be will a be an in-plant Process Engineer
driving process related process at the plant level. You will be
responsible for providing technical expertise to ensure the
operation produces product that meets all quality, cost, and
- You will design, develop, and implement continuous process
improvements to meet goals, along with providing technical guidance
to the plant operations teams to assist with process
troubleshooting and developing corrective action plans.
- Monitor production numbers and make recommendations for
- Design plant processes and specify SOP's
- Obtain, organize and interpret engineering data.
- Troubleshoot issues at the plant making recommendations for
- Grow with the organization adding value when and where you
- Work well in a cross-functional work setting, including
corporate engineering, other plant engineers, production, sales,
procurement, maintenance, etc.
- Guide, Train and mentor operators and fresh grad
- We are seeking a hands-on plant Process Engineer who enjoys
working in the plant setting.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering - chemical, biochemical,
agricultural or closely related.
- Ideally seeking between 3 and 20 years of experience in process
and/or plant project engineering
- Team oriented, strong communication skills, organized and
- Project management experience would be a plus
You can expect a competitive salary, an annual bonus, relocation
package, excellent benefits, culture of growth and stable
organization that been in business for over 100 years!
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Lafayette , Process Engineer, Other , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!