Qualified Medication Aide Travel
Company: Lafayette, IN Area
Posted on: September 22, 2022
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Are you a hard-working Qualified Medication Aide looking for
premium pay and flexibility? Trilogy Health Services is hiring for
our in-house travel clinical team! Unlike traditional travel
agencies, Trilogys travel Qualified Medication Aides are employees
of the company and are utilized to fill short and long-term
assignments throughout our senior living communities in IN, OH, MI
and KY. Make a difference with Trilogy, a growing company that
invests in their employees.
Whats in it for you?
Full-time Status with Benefits and:
- Premium pay
- Shift Differentials
- Flexible schedule; 8 and 12 hour and shifts available must have
- The company invests heavily in PPE and COVID testing to create
a safe environment for employees and residents
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90
- Work with a high quality, collaborative team. No agency!
- Bonus for attendance, referrals, gas and more!
- FREE Health Insurance Option
- Weekly Pay
- And much more!
What youll be doing:
- Travel Qualified Medical Aides will work at any campus within
the designated geographic area.
- Providing care and compassion to ensure the residents best
physical and emotional well-being
- Safely preparing, administering, and documenting all
medications used in the health campus
- Maintaining resident records regarding medication distribution,
leisure activities, incidents and observations
- Verifying that any medications brought into the health campus
by a newly admitted resident are examined and identified by the
attending physician or the facility pharmacy or pharmacist
- Following health campus policies and procedures regarding the
destroying of medications
Join our growing company that is Great Place to Work certified and
recognized as Best Places to Work on Glassdoor! We would love to
welcome you to the Trilogy family!
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR:
- Certified License for QMA (Qualified Medication Aide) or CMA
(Certified Medication Aide) with the ability to obtain
certification in other states and
- One year QMA or CMA experience preferred
- Valid drivers licenseLIFE AT TRILOGY:
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an
innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville,
KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a
certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoors Top 100 Best
Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to
grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity
for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company
and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you
care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Team Trilogy - Its Where You Belong
LOCATION:Lafayette, IN AreaLafayetteIndianaTEXT ONE OF OUR
RECRUITERS:Thomas (812) 393-3499
Keywords: Lafayette, IN Area, Lafayette , Qualified Medication Aide Travel, Other , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!