Store Lead - Part-Time
Company: Shoe Carnival
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Requirements: Ability to believe in our customer centered
culture to deliver a superior customer service experience. ,
Description: The Store Lead position oversees a specific area(s) of
the store such as Women's, Men's, Children's, or POS and is
responsible for overall department standards and work plans.
- Greets and interacts with customers using Total Customer
- Follows Loss Prevention guidelines to deter theft and manage
- Manages aisle maintenance and product displays; assists in
unloading trucks, floor moves, merchandising and freight plans,
pricing, promotional displays and store housekeeping.
- Assists in training for consistent application of standards,
product placement and/or cash handling to include collecting
payments, and processing returns and exchanges.
- Provides overrides, performs safe and till counts, and
reconciles cash settlements upon completion of cash office
- Delegates tasks to associates, oversees work assignments, and
communicates department successes and opportunities.Requirements:
- Customer focused, excellent communication and listening skills,
ability to learn and execute the concept.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking, must be able to lift
up to 25 pounds at times and up to 10 pounds continuously.
- Ability to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends,
- One year of customer service and previous cash handling
- Must be at least 16 years of age.Total Rewards:The Shoe
Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program offers eligible associates
highly competitive benefits, including the following:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee & Family Discounts
- Relocation Opportunities
Keywords: Shoe Carnival, Lafayette , Store Lead - Part-Time, Other , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!