Part-time Addiction Physician MAT Clinic
Company: BayMark Health Services
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Part Time Addiction Medicine Physician Lafayette,
INSchedule:Monday and Tuesday (8:00 am to 11:00 am)MedMark
Treatment Centers is dedicated to providing individualized
treatment integrating pharmacotherapy, clinical counseling,
recovery support and medical services.MedMark Treatment Centers,
addiction treatment programs deliver medically-supervised services
for adults in a variety of modalities and settings. As the largest
specialty organization addressing the opioid crisis, we
haveunlimited opportunities for those looking to make a difference.
At MedMark Treatment Centers, we believe in delivering a higher
level of care to our patients, not just talking about it. We are
committed to treating our patients and each other with dignity and
respect in a culture that fosters excellence in all that we do.
MedMark Treatment Centers is looking for a full time physician that
is dedicated to helping patients in their road to recovery.Primary
- Admitting Patients for Methadone and Buprenorphine
- Applicant must be able to cover absences for the Medical
Director during vacations, attendance at addiction meetings, and
- Physician will obtain a history and physical exam.
- Documentation into the EMR, entering orders for methadone
dosing in the EMR or writing a buprenorphine prescription.
- Consistently monitoring patient dosages in conjunction with the
Treatment Center Director, Counselors and Dosing Nurses.
- Consulting on patients that are high risk and doing annual
- Other related duties as determined by supervisorQualifications
- Education - Certifications:
- Boarded Certified or Eligible in any specialty
- Must be licensed in the state of Indiana
- One-year of Addiction Medicine or Primary Care experience is
- Must have or be willing to obtain a X waiver.
- Knowledge of Medication Assisted Treatment is preferred
- Must be able to interact compassionately with a diverse
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background checkWhat to
expect from us:MedMark Treatment Centersa progressive substance
abuse treatment organization is committed to the highest quality of
patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our
ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental
aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve
long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.MedMark
Treatment Centersis committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that
prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color,
age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy,
marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic
disposition, disability or veterans status or any other
classification protected by State/Federal lawsPI186777428
Keywords: BayMark Health Services, Lafayette , Part-time Addiction Physician MAT Clinic, Other , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!