Client Relationship Representative
Company: First Merchants Bank
Posted on: June 14, 2022
First Merchants Bank is seeking a Customer Relationship
Representative (Universal Banker) for our Lafayette, IN team! This
full time position will focus on providing high quality customer
service by accurately and efficiently completing bank transactions
and suggesting the products and services that meet the current and
future financial needs of bank customers. We support you so you can
exceed personal sales and service goals while delivering a
meaningful customer experience.As part of this role you will:
- Provide excellent customer service by:
- Responding to customer requests for banking transactions.
- Answering customer inquiries and problems with solutions that
meet the customer's current needs.
- Continually building customer loyalty and customer
- Contribute to overall banking center operation by:
- Balance cash, daily transactions, vault and ATM.
- Understanding and ensuring compliance, regulations and
- Following information security policy and verification
procedures to protect customer privacy.
- Assist with opening and/or closing banking center.
- Actively participate in a high performing sales environment by:
- Selling bank products, making customer referrals and other
activities to support the goals.
- Knowing about all bank products.
- Participating in daily/weekly meetings and coaching
- Lead and act as an example to others by:
- Training, coaching, and guiding staff with operational and
- Attending and/or completing applicable and required training
- Actively participating in leading the sales and service
activities at the Banking Center.
- Assisting in banking center operations and ensure policies and
procedures are followed.To be successful in this position, we
require the following:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 (six) months of experience selling products or
- Minimum of 1 (one) year of sales, banking and/or related
- S.A.F.E. Act Registration at the time of employment through the
Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS). This must be met
within 3 (three) months of hire date.
- Ability to obtain Notary Public designation.The following would
be a plus:
- Prior banking experience.
- Ability to sell and cross-sell bank products and services.First
Merchants offers the following:
- Base Pay PLUS Bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vacation/Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Additional Benefits
A little about us:First Merchants is guided by a genuine philosophy
of being a meaningful place to work and having a prosperous impact
across all walks of life throughout the communities we serve,
including consumers, businesses and other organizations. Our
Vision, Mission and Team statement reflect and reinforce that
authentic service philosophy.Our Vision is:To enhance the financial
wellness of the diverse communities we serve.Our Mission is:To be
the most responsive, knowledgeable, and high-performing financial
organization for our clients, teammates, and shareholders.Our
Team:"We are a collection of dynamic colleagues with diverse
experiences and perspectives who share a passion for positively
impacting lives. We are genuinely committed to attracting and
engaging teammates of diverse backgrounds. We believe in the power
of inclusion and belonging."
Apply today to begin your career with us!ExperienceRequired
- Over one (1) year of banking, sales, or related experience. At
least six months of experience selling products or
- High School or better
- GED or betterLicenses & CertificationsRequired
- NMLSEqual Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals
with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: First Merchants Bank, Lafayette , Client Relationship Representative, Other , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!