Social Services Float
Company: Trilogy Health Services, LLC
Posted on: January 9, 2022
LIFE AT TRILOGY:
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an
innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville,
KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a
certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best
Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to
grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity
for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company
and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you
care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Team Trilogy - It's Where You Belong
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Directs, plans, organizes and develops the operation of the Social
Services Department. Participates in the implementation of social
care plans and resident assessments in accordance with current
federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations.
Ensures that the medically related emotional and social needs of
the resident are met/maintained on an individual basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans, develops and organizes the social service programs of
the Health Campus.
- Participates in discharge planning; development and
implementation of social care plans, resident assessments and
resident first meetings.
- Develops a written plan of care (preliminary and comprehensive)
for each resident that identifies the problems/needs of the
resident and the goals to be accomplished for each problem/need
- Reviews and revises care plans and assessments as necessary,
but at a minimum, quarterly.
- Provides information to resident/families on Medicare/Medicaid
and other financial assistance programs available to the
- Interprets the department's policies and procedures to
employees, residents, visitors and government agencies, etc.
- Reviews and develops a plan of correction for social service
deficiencies noted during survey inspections and provides a written
copy of the correction plan to the Executive Director.
- Interviews resident or family members, as necessary, to obtain
- Ensures that social service documentation is informative and
descriptive of the services provide and of the resident's response
to the service.
- Participates in community planning related to the interests of
the health campus and the services and needs of the resident and
- Attends and participates in annual company required in-service
- Follows all safety regulations, programs, policies, and
- Follows resident's rights and responsibilities, including the
right of refusal.
- Follows the company's policies and procedures regarding
resident complaints and/or grievances that indicate the action
taken to resolve the complaint and the current status of the
- Assists in recruiting, screening, selecting, hiring, training
coaching, counseling and developing a team of qualified and highly
- Extensive travel including overnight stay as necessary.WHAT
WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor's degree in social work required
- LSW certification
- Must meet State requirements nad regulatory code(s) for
- Three (3) to five (5) years' experience working in the field of
social services in a senior residential care, healthcare, senior
living industry or long-term care environment.
- Exemplary computer skills that include the knowledge of the
Microsoft Suite of products.LOCATION:Central North
DivisionIndianaTEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS:Meredith (419)
Keywords: Trilogy Health Services, LLC, Lafayette , Social Services Float, Other , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!