Company: Epic Brokers
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Summary: Position interacts with customers and employees as the
first point of contact at EPIC MIDWEST to provide requested
information and other duties as assigned. Position also provides
support to for the Personal Lines Department for specific duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operating a multi-line telephone system, in conjunction with
all Midwest locations, routing calls to the appropriate
- Update and distribute internal phone listing as changes
- Greet visitors, schedule conference rooms as requested; assist
with meeting room accommodations.
- Maintaining office supply inventory/ordering, as needed.
- Report building maintenance issues; assist &/or report copy
machine maintenance issues.
- Issue parking tags for new employees.
- Distribute incoming mail & faxes. Process outgoing mail.
- Assist with data input, and other projects as requested.
- Assist various departments with special projects as needed or
- Assist with policy changes, renewals, quoting, cancellation and
other duties to support the Personal Lines staff, including
required file documentationfor New Business. Qualifications:
- High school graduate or equivalent, required.
- Indiana Property & Casualty license preferred or the ability to
obtain within 90 days of employment.
- Prior customer service or office work, required.
- Prior Insurance Agency experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Proficiency with all Microsoft products.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimum
- Must be able to meet deadlines, work with a sense of urgency
and have excellent customer service skills.
- Desire to advance career within our organization.
- Able to work effectively as a part of a team to achieve common
goals of the team. We offer our employees a competitive salary and
comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for
individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to
our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled WHY JOIN US?
- 15th Largest Broker in US
- Voted " Best Place to Work" in the Insurance Industry
- Awesome Benefits: 401K matching, Generous Time Off Policy,
Flexible Work Options, Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet Insurance,
Cancer Insurance, Wellness Programs, Employee Award Programs
(Trips!). EPIC embraces diversity in all its various forms-whether
it be diversity of thought, background, race, religion, gender,
skills or experience. We are committed to fostering a work
community where every colleague feels welcomed, valued, respected
and heard. It is our belief that diversity drives innovation and
that creating an environment where every employee feels included
and empowered, helps us to deliver the best outcome to our clients.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
#LI-MM1CategoryOffice Clerks, GeneralEducationHigh School or
EquivalentJob typeFull time
Keywords: Epic Brokers, Lafayette , Receptionist, Other , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!