Senior Product Development Chemist
Company: Sentech Services
Posted on: January 4, 2022
Job description: Our client located in Lafayette, Indiana is
seeking a chemist. Someone with insulation coatings experience over
copper and/or aluminum.M-F typically 7-4 or 8-5 with some OT as
needed.$80-90k annual salary.Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs, develops, leads, and manages new or improved
insulation systems and other product development projects to
support critical initiatives ensuring projects are completed on
time and within budget. Performs a variety of complex tasks and
projects utilizing project management tools and techniques.
- Supports operations with continuous improvement in insulation
system sourcing and application. Works with operations on
insulation system make-up, storage, distribution, and process
- Coordinates the generation of sample orders required for
insulation system and product development.
- Provides technical writing assistance to Sales and Marketing
for Rea product literature.
- Performs testing, analysis of results and report generation
function for Rea customers, internal and external. Is a key
resource in a variety of magnet wire concepts, testing procedures,
test equipment, and practices.Position SpecificationsExperience
utilizing Six Sigma data analysis and problem-solving tools.Travel
Keywords: Sentech Services, Lafayette , Senior Product Development Chemist, Other , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!