Company: 1101 Tate & Lyle Ingredients Americas LLC
Posted on: October 12, 2021
- Promotes a safe work environment by setting an excellent
example and exhibiting strong commitment to safety.
- Serves the key technical resource for maintenance of the SAP
database; to include:
- Crate and maintain functional locations
- Maintain Bill of Materials and Classifications with most up to
- Work with Project Engineers to create new and change existing
equipment numbers and data
- Maintains knowledge level on most up to date SAP functions and
serves as resource for SAP Maintenance functions.
- Create and track notifications
- Creates Purchase Requisitions and tracks Purchase Orders
- Obtain and maintain SAP Super User qualifications
- Supports training plant personnel on use of SAP and serves as
plant resource to resolve issues
- Manages new stock requests.
- Configure new users in SAP and provide user training
- Monitor Maintenance Budget and runs cost analysis reports,
providing variances to the Maintenance Manager.
- Maintains department computer files/ Administer Maintenance
testing and documentation.
- Mechanic schedule
- Maintenance phone list
- Creates work schedule sheets
- Special schedules for shutdown following MIP Planning and
- Creates Training schedule
- Backs up Transportation Specialist and Coordinator
- Maintenance Manager Assistant
- Maintenance cost monthly report, working with Finance
- Sets up Blanket Purchase orders and tracks cost
- Creates reports as needed, pulling information for the SAP
- Build and Maintain Maintenance Strategy Plans
- Lead Person for Field Glass
- The incumbent will be measured against site EHS, Quality,
Production, Reliability and Leadership goals.
Skills and experience required
- Minimum of high school diploma or the equivalent.
Associate degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in SAP or similar CMMS
- Some system-based experience in Document Control is an asset
- Strong computer skills esp. Microsoft Office suite of
- Able to coordinate and organize multiple deliverables at a high
- Must be well-organized, attentive to detail and efficient.
- Able to communicate well verbally and orally.
- Able to focus on a task for long periods of time.
- Must be skilled in customer service
California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA")
The Company is committed to complying with the California
Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and all data privacy and laws in the
jurisdictions in which it recruits and hires employees. We collect
the following categories of personal information for the purpose of
hiring the best qualified applicants and to comply with applicable
employment laws: Name and contact information; Job preference and
work availability; Social Security Number and/or other
identification information; Education and qualifications;
Employment history and experience; Military service; Reference and
background check information, including relevant criminal history
and credit history; Social media information; Pre-employment test
results; Post-offer medical examination information and results,
including drug test results; Voluntary self-disclosure information
regarding minority, veteran, and disability status; and Information
provided by you during the hiring process.
Tate & Lyle is an equal opportunity employer, committed to
the strength of an inclusive workforce.
Keywords: 1101 Tate & Lyle Ingredients Americas LLC, Lafayette , Maintenance Clerk, Other , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!