Lab Tech, Laf
Company: 1101 Tate & Lyle Ingredients Americas LLC
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Tate & Lyle is a global provider of ingredients and solutions to
the food, beverage and other industries, operating from more than
30 locations around the world. Through large scale, efficient
manufacturing plants, Tate & Lyle turns raw materials into
distinctive, high quality ingredients. These ingredients and
solutions add taste, texture, nutrition and increased functionality
to products that millions of people around the world use or consume
every day. We are the secret ingredient to Make Food
Extraordinary in some of the world’s best loved
brands. Could you be ours?
- The scope of this job includes instrumental analysis of process
streams and finished products utilizing technology such as HPLC,
GC, FTIR, ICP, pH, XRF, IC and titrations etc. The data
generated is used to support the manufacturing processes and for
quality control of finished products. Data entry may be made into
Labware LIMS, and SAP. Data sharing is also conducted by hard
copy, fax, phone, or spreadsheets. This position requires rotating
12 hour shifts and shift flexibility to cover vacations and other
- Employees may be assigned to perform any task in the Plant
which they can perform safely.
- Minimum of high school diploma or the equivalent. Associate
- Minimum of 2 years’ lab experience of general laboratory duties
or equivalent education
- Some systems based experience in Document Control is an asset
- Strong computer skills esp. Microsoft Office suite of
- Able to coordinate and organize multiple deliverables at a high
- Must be well-organized, attentive to detail and efficient.
- Able to communicate well verbally and orally.
- Able to focus on a task for long periods of time.
- Must be skilled in internal and external customer service.
California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA")
The Company is committed to complying with the California
Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and all data privacy and laws in the
jurisdictions in which it recruits and hires employees. We collect
the following categories of personal information for the purpose of
hiring the best qualified applicants and to comply with applicable
employment laws: Name and contact information; Job preference and
work availability; Social Security Number and/or other
identification information; Education and qualifications;
Employment history and experience; Military service; Reference and
background check information, including relevant criminal history
and credit history; Social media information; Pre-employment test
results; Post-offer medical examination information and results,
including drug test results; Voluntary self-disclosure information
regarding minority, veteran, and disability status; and Information
provided by you during the hiring process.
Tate & Lyle is an equal opportunity employer, committed to
the strength of an inclusive workforce.
Keywords: 1101 Tate & Lyle Ingredients Americas LLC, Lafayette , Lab Tech, Laf, Other , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!