Up to $1,500 Sign-on Bonus! Retail Assistant Store Manager - Lafayette, IN
Posted on: September 8, 2021
together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to
create the worlds best entertainment and online experiences. As a
Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and
fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a
wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of
change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable
people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for
millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for
teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to
lead the future in media and technology, we want you to
fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for the daily operations of a location and delivering a
best in class experience for the store team and for customers.
Provide leadership, guidance, coaching and motivation to the retail
sales team in order to deliver a superior customer experience and
achieve desired sales results. Promote and maintain a
performance-based culture, where employees are inspired to do their
best and act as a mentor to foster employee professional
development. Collaborate with other store leaders and staff within
and outside the functional team to create synergies and to ensure
processes are efficient and operational goals are met. Maintain a
store environment that aligns with established planograms and
ensure that current branding collateral is visible and functional.
Ensure that all inventory requirements are carried out effectively,
including stocking, returning and organizing and securing.
Demonstrate advanced knowledge of company products and services, as
well as best practices as they relate to sales processes, store
schedules and customer engagement.
- Achieves all sales and service metrics through daily
supervision, coaching and consistent performance-management (e.g.,
discipline) of retail sales team.
- Proactively coaches and develops store team to perform their
responsibilities at a high level.
- Provides on-boarding support, observes and provides feedback to
new hires to ensure they are on-track with their training
curriculum and able to provide an exceptional customer
- Ensures store environment consistently follows published
planograms and branding standards and that all customer demos are
fully functional at all times.
- In cooperation with store manager, oversees all daily sales
floor responsibilities, including proper and efficient staffing and
scheduling, dress code compliance, sales huddles and resolution of
- Passionately drives store operations consistency with detailed
orientation to back of house standards and showroom floor processes
and procedures. Evaluates current processes, procedures and overall
efforts for improvement and innovation.
- Drives operational excellence with particular focus on
inventory management. Leads store inventory cycle counts ensuring
the timeliness and compliance with store, channel and company
- Reviews store reports looking for improvement opportunities in
the areas of sales, inventory, cash handling, productivity and net
promoter system (NPS).
- Coaches team members on how to position all products with
- Ensures that customers and prospective customers are treated
with the highest levels of courtesy and professionalism.
- Remains current on new and current products and services,
industry and competitive trends and reinforces findings with the
- Administers cash handling policies and procedures.
- Leverages available tools to monitor customer feedback, coach
and take action to improve the store experience.
- Is well-versed in sales compensation plans and addresses team
- Builds collaborative relationships with market and region
stakeholders including the operations manager.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and
move about the store constantly.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
- Signing bonus valued at $1,500 will be paid in two
installments. The first $750 will be paid after 90 days of active
employment, and the second $750 will be paid after 180 days of
active employment. Bonus is only payable if the
employee is in good standing continuously through the date each
payment is earned. Only candidates hired into
the role externally are eligible for the signing bonus during the
applicable offering period. Amounts may vary per
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality – to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Lafayette , Up to $1,500 Sign-on Bonus! Retail Assistant Store Manager - Lafayette, IN, Other , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!