Aircraft Maintenance Technician (A&P)
Company: Reliance Aerotech Services Inc
Posted on: July 12, 2021
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking a few experienced A&P
Mechanics to work on general aviation and light business jet
aircraft for one of the fastest growing, high end, full service
providers in the Midwest. This is a contract to direct hire
opportunity where long term job stability and excellent benefits is
the customer objective.
Successful applicants will be responsible
- Performing inspections, service and repair on a wide variety of
- Operating and maintaining aircraft in accordance with company
policies and procedures, ultimately ensuring that all FAA
regulations are in compliance;
- Accomplishing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance including
Annual Inspections, 100 hour inspections, ADs, troubleshooting and
- Complying with company rules and regulations regarding
industrial safety. Maintaining equipment, tools and the workplace
in a clean and orderly manner.
- Current and valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant certificate
- 2 to 5 years experience on piston or light business jet
- Education: High School Diploma or GED; Two-year degree in
aviation discipline desired
- Must be dependable and work assigned shifts, two shifts
currently being utilized.
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies or
adverse criminal activity.
- Must have own tools, etched in a shadowed box; (calibrated &
special tools provided)
- Must have current and valid driver's license.
Keywords: Reliance Aerotech Services Inc, Lafayette , Aircraft Maintenance Technician (A&P), Other , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!