If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or
temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here
(http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to log in to
Workday to apply using the internal application process. To learn
how to apply for a position using the Career worklet, please review
this quick reference guide
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
MOVE YOUR CAREER FORWARD WITH
During these unprecedented times, Ryder is on the front lines
ensuring that essential items and goods make it to our customers
and businesses across North America; all while focusing on leading
the industry in keeping our employees and customers safe, protected
and healthy. Come join our mission and become a vital player in
keeping the global economy running!
If you are up to the challenge, Apply Now to
work for one of the largest and most respected names in Logistics,
Transportation, Fleet Maintenance and Supply Chain Services in the
The Network Terminal Manager provides
leadership for the operators and supervisors, who are directly
responsible for the outbound logistics operation for our customer.
The ideal candidate for this role would have multiple years of
experience managing a large, multi-terminal driver network and the
proven ability to manage Assets (tractors/trailers/drivers) to meet
P&L expectations. Experience in network startup a would be
plus. Additionally, the primary responsibilities will include:
- Daily Operational Stability
- Managing to the P&L
- Process Implementation
- Customer Satisfaction (Liaison, meet expectations,
- Key Metric Success (Safety, On-Time, etc.)
In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, a 401(K)
Savings Plan with a company match, discounted stock purchase
options and performance-based annual cost of living increases, we
are proud to offer:
- Comprehensive training and the ability to directly affect your
income and work/life balance based on your personal
- Internal management development with a clear line-of-sight and
time-frame to your next-level position.
- Additional and local Ryder resources and business verticals to
help overcome any obstacle or challenge you encounter.
- The stability and peace-of-mind that comes with working for a
World-Class, Fortune 500 organization that has been in business for
over 85 years with over 36,000 employees worldwide.
We are seeking the best and most promising candidates to provide
creativity, agility and superior customer service that will exceed
our Customer’s expectation. If you possess a strong work ethic and
a burning desire to succeed and grow your career, then we have an
opportunity for YOU!
You MUST be willing to commit yourself to align
with Ryder's core values: Communication, Honesty, Performance
Excellence and be able to embrace and utilize Technology as part of
your daily routine.
In addition, YOU are the management and
professional representative of the Ryder organization.
If you work experience and/or education aligns with the
Requirements and Responsibilities listed below, APPLY
- Interface directly with the customer to ensure issues are
resolved in a timely manner while maintaining a high level of
- Strategic operational planning and execution for the
- Identify and/or solve operational issues with the account(s) by
implementing continuous improvement and LEAN initiatives, to
strengthen team unity, goals, productivity and results.
- Hire, supervise, develop and manage performance for employees
and maintain a positive employee relations environment at assigned
- Maintain open and effective communications within the work
group(s) and with other work groups within the organization. Review
data, identify and implement necessary actions as required.
- May manage the profit and loss statements based on the
complexity and scope of the organization.
- Lead a proactive safety program within the work group(s)
consistent with company policy in order to provide a safe and
secure work environment. Instruct and enforce location safety
management plans, training and processes. Monitor the maintenance
of equipment for assigned work group(s) by using checklists and
observations as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with
demonstrated leadership capabilities.
- Ability to create and maintain professional relationships
within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups,
- Ability to work independently and as member of a team.
- Flexibility to operate and self-driven to excel in a fast-paced
- Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up practices.
- Strong organization, analytical, and computer skills.
- Ability to create and develop an inclusive and engaged work
- Ability to effectively manage Profit & Loss statements may be
necessary depending on the complexity and scope of the operation
- Bachelor's degree required in Business, Logistics, Supply
Chain, or a minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience.
- Master's degree preferred in Business, Logistics, or Supply
- Five (5) years or more in Supply Chain, Logistics, warehouse or
industry related field required.
- Three (3) years or more Supervisory experience required.
- Two (2) years or more Profit & Loss experience preferred.
- Two (2) years or more Application experience of Lean
principles, systems and tools required.
Job Category: Logistics
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free
workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a
protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified
individual with disability.
Requisition ID: R25072
Job Type: Full time
Ryder operates behind the scenes, managing critical fleet,
transportation and supply chain functions for over 50,000
customers, many of which make the products that consumers use every
day. When you choose Ryder, you get access to industry-leading
technology, one of North America’s largest fleet of trucks, an
expansive infrastructure of maintenance facilities and warehouses,
and some of the most talented people in the industry.