3rd Shift Line 2 Finish Assembler Coordinator
Company: Wabash National Trailer Centers
Posted on: June 8, 2021
- Must have both written and verbal (give instructions)
- High School degree or G.E.D. equivalent is preferred for this
- Good people skills required.
- Must have ability to learn and run required computer
- Possess required math skills including addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division.
- Must have ability to understand and apply engineering
specifications, Change Orders, and Standard Operating Procedures
- Good problem-solving skills required.
- Must have ability to operate a variety of power tools, hand
tools, and manufacturing equipment, and utilize appropriate
personal protective equipment (PPE).
Requires minimum of eight hours standing, bending, squatting,
kneeling, pushing, and pulling with a full range of body
Regularly required to lift and carry up to 35 (thirty-five)
pounds. Frequently required to lift and carry up to fifty-five (55)
pounds. Occasionally required to lift and carry up to seventy-five
Must be able to work in an environment requiring use of ladder,
stairs, heights, platforms and climbing in and out of trailers or
working under trailers in tight spaces.
Must have ability to operate a variety of power and hand tools
safely, work with compressed air safely, operate fork trucks safely
and utilize personal protective equipment (PPE)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primary duty is to assist supervisor to meet production goals
as outlined by the supervisor.
- To perform a variety of semiskilled manual duties requiring
knowledge of techniques, tools, equipment and safety
- To adhere to and enforce the general safety plan.
- May be required to do other duties as requested by supervisor.
Primary job functions require exercising independent judgment.
- Ensures work is performed at a quality level consistent with
Wabash National standard practice.
- Supervised by supervisor, general foreman, manager or
- Good attendance is critical, and coordinator is required to
report all absences directly to supervisor.
- Must be willing and able to work overtime.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Excellent Health Benefits, including dental and vision
- 401K with match
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
An employee in this position works in an environment in which
safety, environmental and health concerns may demand constant
attention. Strick adherence to Corporate and/or Plant policies,
rules and regulations in these areas is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be
exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and
vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of
extreme conditions at job sites. The noise level in the work
environment and job sites can exceed OSHA limits.
Keywords: Wabash National Trailer Centers, Lafayette , 3rd Shift Line 2 Finish Assembler Coordinator, Other , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!