Kirby Risk Service Center in Lafayette
Are you looking for a temperature-controlled, well-lit
environment where you can listen to music?? Searching for a place
where you can do "Work that Matters"?
As a Production Assembler, you will build wiring harnesses that
go into agriculture equipment, generators, and large industrial
vehicles. We are a very well-established Lafayette company serving
customers across the world. We offer long-term positions, benefits,
and a friendly work environment.
Our people choose to stay because...
- It's a safe, clean, and temperature-controlled environment
- It's light assembly
- They're treated like family
Why work at Kirby Risk?
Our founder was a man of humility, kindness, and compassion,
which is the foundation of our culture. As the years have
progressed, Kirby Risk continues to take strides to become an
employer of choice. Are you ready to join a growing
Starting Pay--$13.50 hour
- High School Diploma or GED
- Solid work history OR Work Ethics Certificate
- Can work overtime as needed
- 18 years of age or older
- Able to lift, push, and carry up to 50 pounds
- Able to see and identify colors
- Able to measure, use tools, interpret visual aids, and perform
- Strong eye/hand dexterity and attention to detail
You're an EVEN better fit if you have...
- Experience with blueprints, hand tools, and assembling products
to customer specifications
- Assembly or Manufacturing experience
How to apply:
We have created a unique relationship with Express Employment
Professionals to help you as a candidate have a complete onboarding
experience at our Service Center in Lafayette. Partnering with
Express has enabled us to improve the training and evaluation of
candidates for the Production Assembler role, creating candidates
prepared for success.
May we have your permission to forward your application to
Express Employment Professionals for review?
- Paid Time Off (PTO) grants on your first day of full-time
employment; the year of your 1st anniversary, you are eligible to
receive 104 hours (13 days) of PTO.
- Holiday Pay--MUST work the scheduled day Before and After a
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after completing ONE
- Our 401(k) program after THREE consecutive calendar months of
And, as an additional bonus, you will have the chance to learn
more about the world of Kirby Risk and other possible future roles
within the company.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com and a
member of our Kirby Risk Careers team will reach out to you!
Kirby Risk https://kirbyrisk.hirecentric.com