Company: Novartis Pharmaceuticals
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develop and maintain multiple living cell line
cultures/cryogenic stocks and cell culture supplies.
- Expeditiously provide millions of cells for in vivo tumor
- Research new cell lines and share insight with the team.
- Create new cell lines through molecular genetic
- Develop, design and execute cell culture cytotoxicity,
receptor, immunohistochemical, immunofluorescent, ELISA and protein
- Perform westerns, dot blots, PCR and protein expression
- Perform data recording, data entry, graphing, and presentation
in research meetings
- Document laboratory activities and maintain laboratory
notebook. This notebook is numbered, signed out, and is part of
Corporate record retention guidelines.
- Teach laboratory techniques, guide and assist biology group
members with projects.
- Monitor laboratory inventory and order materials as
- Maintain instruments and equipment. Arrange for servicing or
- Follows Company/departmental policies, procedures and SOPs
- Special assignments as needed
Preferred Education and/or Experience: Bachelors' or Masters of
Science in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related field
Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the United
- Broad technical knowledge and demonstrated ability to perform
cell culture cytotoxicity assays, molecular biology techniques and
- Excellent oral communication skills and an ability to work
collaboratively with associates and vendors.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel is expected.
Keywords: Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Lafayette , Cell Pharmacologist, Other , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!