Maintenance Technician - Lafayette, In
Posted on: June 6, 2021
APARTMENT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Are you the maintenance tech we're looking for?
RealAmerica has an immediate opening at our apartment
communities located in Lafayette, IN. We are looking for a team
member that is driven by high expectations and great personal
fulfillment. Do you thrive in a role where reliability and
dependability are valued? Where you can make a difference in
We are an established multifamily Design, Development,
Construction and Property Management group of companies with a
primary focus on affordable housing. If you want a career with
purpose, this is your industry.
Successful candidates will take pride in their work and be a
Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Interests will determine if
you are the one we need for the position. Tell us about yourself
and how you can contribute to our company. Our full-time positions
include the following benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental, vision, voluntary life, short-term and long-term
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Wellness Seminars
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Drivers License and reliable private transportation
- EPA Designation/Certification
- Three years progressive maintenance/repair of HVAC, mechanical,
electrical, plumbing and grounds maintenance in multi-family or
- Supervisory and training experience desired
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Math proficiency sufficient to assist in budget preparation,
expense monitoring and other maintenance needs
- Knowledge of Equal Housing Opportunity (EHO) requirements and
applicable program regulations
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds
- Ability to maintain 24-hour, on-call status
- Ability to operate all necessary tools/equipment to perform the
essential functions of the position
- Demonstrated experience and working knowledge of OSHA standards
and other environmental safety standards
- Ability to perform a variety of duties in all types of
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following but
are not limited to the job specifications contained herein.
Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may
be required as deemed necessary by supervisory personnel.
- Complete service requests within a timely manner.
- Property purchases are performed within the established monthly
- On call for emergency repairs/maintenance on designated
- Perform preventative maintenance as outlined by the Executive
Assistant and the Unit Inspection policy.
- Assist Property Manager with inspections when necessary.
- Assist management with any other duty that is requested by the
- Complete move outs in accordance with the Move-Out Policy.
- Pick up any trash seen on properties.
- Sweep curbs as requested.
- Assist with snow removal as needed.
- Maintain property curb appeal to include lawn care, curbs,
sidewalks, parking lots and open breezeways.
Dress Code: Appropriate attire, including safety equipment, as
designated by supervisor
Contacts and Liaisons:
The Maintenance Technician will regularly communicate with all
necessary Company employees, outside vendors and other individuals
as deemed necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of the
A valid drivers license, background and DMV check and drug
screen will be required upon acceptance of an offer to the
Keywords: RealAmerica, Lafayette , Maintenance Technician - Lafayette, In, Other , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!