Clinical Education Nurse- RN
For additional information, please contact:
Sara Jordan, Talent Acquisition Partner
Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at
American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the
core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only
form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our guiding principles and
create the framework for all our relationships with customers, team
members and community at large.
We are committed to the safety and health of our team members,
residents and families we serve. As such, ASC is proud to have
implemented a mandatory vaccination policy, requiring COVID-19
vaccination(s) for all employees, including contracted third-party
staff, and new hires effective August 1, 2021. In accordance with
our mission to compassionately serve every resident with quality
care and excellence, we firmly believe that vaccinating all
employees is essential for our customer's safety and health. Should
you have any questions regarding this, please speak with your
recruiting contact directly.
The Company understands and respects that a limited number of
candidates may have personal reasons for not receiving the vaccine.
As such, we are asking those candidates who wish to request an
exemption from being required to be vaccinated, submit a request
for their exemption through their Executive Director once
American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient
centered care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent
outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the
neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in
surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same
things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living
communities is based on the knowledge that we'll be part of your
neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our
hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in
senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a
Our commitment to our team members:
- PayActiv - Hourly employees have immediate access up to 50% of
your earned pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as
low as $20 a week
- Employees can access convenient telehealth services
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- Generous Education Reimbursement for New Nursing Graduates
- RecogNation platform - recognizes employees who embody our
Culture of Care by doing the right thing at the right time, the
right way for the right reason.
- Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resource
available for anyone in the ASC family
- Pathogen Reducing Air Purification devices in corridors and
common areas to help combat COVID-19
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at
American Senior Communities?
The Clinical Education Nurse is responsible for carrying out
education, skills competencies, trainings, clinical observations,
and quality assurance audit tools as directed by the Director of
Nursing Services (DNS). The Clinical Education Nurse is responsible
for assisting in new employee hiring, onboarding, and orientation
as well as tracking of licenses, certifications, and in-service
- Collaborates with the Benefits Contact/Payroll Coordinator and
assists with the delivery of the new hire employee general
- Assists in the screening, interviewing, and hiring process
through the Application Tracking System.
- Conducts monthly schedule of in-services and new
procedure/skills training as directed by the DNS alternating
program times to accommodate needs of staff on all shifts.
- Assists DNS with preparation for long-term care survey.
Actively participates in long-term care survey process by
instructing staff in matters of conduct and disclosure, maintaining
a presence at all times surveyors are on-site and directing the
timely collection of information required by the survey team.
- Maintains comprehensive records of course offerings,
attendance, course objectives, content outlines, and evaluation of
individual learning. Pulls Reports and Course Completions in Relias
and presents to departmental leaders.
- Completes tracking of in-service requirements per state and
federal regulations for CNAs and QMAs.
- Completes tracking of dementia training for all staff and new
- Current Indiana Registered Nurse license.
- Current CPR certification.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority
/ Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.