Plant Electrical Engineer
Company: CPS, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We are seeking a Plant Electrical Engineer for a newly created
position in Lafayette, IN. Our client is a leading manufacturer
offering excellent benefits and internal growth.
The Plant Electrical Engineer Is Responsible
Requirements For The Plant Electrical
- Taking the lead in design, installation and maintenance of
plant power distribution and process control systems.
- Supporting commissioning of cogeneration turbines.
- Managing electrical and instrumentation technical specs,
standards and guidelines
- Overseeing and enhancement of preventive maintenance of low and
medium voltage systems
- Using predictive maintenance to drive corrective actions for
plant electrical systems
- Overseeing planned plant outages for major electrical and
control system upgrades
- BS Electrical Engineering and at least 5 years of
- 120V/480V/4160V/15kV power distribution, design, installation
and maintenance experience
- Understanding of PLC and DCS applications
- Strong understanding of power distribution system protection
including short circuit and arc flash analysis, SKM modeling and
- Understanding of preventive/predictive maintenance
- Project management experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Keywords: CPS, Inc., Lafayette , Plant Electrical Engineer, Other , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!