Sycamore Springs Crisis Specialist (Counseling/Therapy #)
Company: Springstone, Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
5,000 Sign On Bonus
Sycamore Springs is a 48 bed behavioral
hospital located in Lafayette, IN. The hospital offers inpatient
and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults,
adolescents and their families. At Sycamore
Springs we are dedicated to Changing
The Assessment department plays an essential role in helping
fulfill our mission of "Changing People's Lives".
Assessment team members assess the needs of walk-in and phone
callers and completes initial psychiatric assessment on patients
seeking treatment. As an Assessment Specialist, you will provide a
comprehensive assessment and quality therapeutic care to patients
seeking treatment of substance abuse, dual diagnosis or psychiatric
or emotional disorders. So, do you have what it takes to become
part of a team dedicated to Changing People's
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Daily Pay - We've partnered with DailyPay, a voluntary
benefit to offer employees access to their pay on their own
- Receives inquiry calls and assists the caller with scheduling a
face-to-face assessment or triage to the appropriate community
- Assesses or ensures assessment by a qualified mental health
professional of patients who present for assessment.
- Screens for medical and behavioral emergency conditions.
- Performs a comprehensive assessment and quality therapeutic
care to patients seeking treatment of substance abuse, dual
diagnosis or psychiatric or emotional disorders; coordinates with
the clinical team/on-call physician to ensure these needs are met
either at the facility or other appropriate community
- Interprets treatment to patient and family to help reduce fear
and other attitudes obstructing acceptance of care and continuation
of treatment .
- Completes the administrative processes of admission and
precertification of care with external payers, as necessary.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing
obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Also accepted:
Master's Degree in Social Work or Counseling or relevant licensure
in state of practice.
- Ability to Manage time and multi task in busy work
- Valid driver's license and a favorable Motor Vehicle Report
(MVR), along with proof of insurance when using own auto.
- CPR and CPI certified required prior to patient contact.
Keyphrases: addiction medicine jobs, addiction rehabilitation jobs,
addiction therapist jobs, addiction therapy jobs, addiction
psychiatrist jobs, addiction treatment jobs, substance abuse
treatment jobs, substance abuse rehabilitation jobs, substance
abuse intervention jobs, juvenile substance abuse jobs
- Prior experience in a psychiatric healthcare facility working
with adult and geriatric patients preferred.
- Must have strong clinical assessment skills.
Keywords: Springstone, Inc, Lafayette , Sycamore Springs Crisis Specialist (Counseling/Therapy #), Other , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!