Office Coordinator I
Company: Ryder System
Posted on: April 30, 2021
If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or
temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here
(http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to log in to
Workday to apply using the internal application process. To learn
how to apply for a position using the Career worklet, please review
this quick reference guide
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
The Office Coordinator I provides support as it pertains to the
warehouse, transportation, inventory or general administration.
This position is responsible for assisting in site reporting,
payroll processing and personnel administration.
- Payroll: Collection and verification of pay sheets for
location. Inputs payroll into Dedicated (or other) System. Monitors
and applies adjustments as necessary for vacation pay, travel
advances, etc. Generates final payroll transmission. Upon receiving
payroll, verifies amounts with check register prior to check
- Billing/Accounting: Performs accounting tasks such as preparing
account payable and accounts receivable
- DOT/Safety Files: Responsible for completing and updating DOT
files as regulations require including ordering MVRs, scheduling
physicals and pre-employment drug screens, etc. Insures all
appropriate paperwork is sent to Miami
- Location Files: Responsible for maintaining location
files/records including Employee Profile completion for appropriate
approval, attendance records, office equipment agreements,
- Performs other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detailed oriented with excellent follow-up practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
- H.S. diploma/GED required
- One (1) year or more Relevant experience required
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook.
\#INDexempt #FB #LI-post
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free
workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a
protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified
individual with disability.
Ryder operates behind the scenes, managing critical fleet,
transportation and supply chain functions for over 50,000
customers, many of which make the products that consumers use every
day. When you choose Ryder, you get access to industry-leading
technology, one of North America’s largest fleet of trucks, an
expansive infrastructure of maintenance facilities and warehouses,
and some of the most talented people in the industry.
Keywords: Ryder System, Lafayette , Office Coordinator I, Other , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!