Sr. SAP Functional Analyst
Posted on: September 24, 2022
As a Sr. Functional Analyst, you will work on a variety of SAP
and IT systems. Activities include, but are not limited to,
assisting in the development, planning, and implementation of
rollouts, enhancements, upgrades, and break fix changes to SAP as
well as other IT systems. This position recognizes where processes
can be improved and takes initiative for
- Experience in Cross-Module integration of SD with MM, WM, PP
- 7-10 years of SAP experience
- Experience with S/4 HANA is a plus
- Knowledge of Solution Manager with ASAP Methodologies like
Project Preparation, Business Blueprint, Realization, Final
Preparation, Go Live and Production Support with 3 full cycle
- Experience in SAP Sales Cycle, Pricing, Billing, Shipping,
Delivery, Transportation, and Credit Management with integration
experience into FI/CO, MM, and PP modules.
- Proficiency in Order Management/OTC, Sales Documents, Item
Categories, Schedule Line Categories, Availability Check, Copy
Controls, ATP, Pricing Procedures, Delivery and Billing Documents,
Output Determination, Account Assignment, Customer master, Third
party order Processing and Intercompany business process.
- Experience in the configuration and IMG settings, Design and
Development of Multiple SAP Functional Modules and its business
process, Gathering Business requirements and Design, Development of
functional specifications for RICEF and Interfaces Design for
Inbound and Outbound transactions include testing.
- Experience in usage of tools like Service Now for support
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Visio.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematical, or
Keywords: Experis, Lafayette , Sr. SAP Functional Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!