Certified OTA - Lafayette - $38/hr
Company: Interim HealthCare of Indianapolis
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) Job Description
-This is a full time contract position at a great hospital in
Lafayette, IN. Interested candidates must have at least 1 years of
recent experience. Pay rate is $38 per hour.
- Expected to see patients in all levels of acuity from ICU to
- Follow POC
- ADL training, therapeutic exercise, and therapeutic activities
to improve function
- Assess appropriateness for discharge -Benefits for the ECU -
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Bonus opportunities ($500 Contract Completion Bonus & Referral
- Healthcare premium reimbursements (Qualifying FT employees)
-Responsibilities of the COTA
- Organize and deliver the care of a group of patients with needs
of varying complexity.
- Plan, direct, assess and provide care according to the policies
and procedures of the hospital and department.
- Provide basic, bedside - careRequirements of the COTA
- Active Occupational Therapist licensed with in the state of
- 1-2 years of recent and related experience, as required by
- Must be able to work independently, yet together as part of a
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure
- Active BLS, physical, TB test, and other medical compliance as
required by facility#PandoPandoLogic. Keywords: Occupational
Therapist Assistant, Location: LAFAYETTE, IN - 47902
Keywords: Interim HealthCare of Indianapolis, Lafayette , Certified OTA - Lafayette - $38/hr, Human Resources , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!