Company: Francisan Health
Posted on: May 28, 2023
WHAT WE NEED
Someone to give the white glove treatment
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
It's been said that cleanliness is next to godliness. Well, at Franciscan Health, cleanliness is ranked pretty high and we value the people who help keep our environment spotless. From patient rooms to offices, from work rooms to visitor lobbies there are a lot of spaces in a hospital and they all need to be monitored and kept clean.
Are you productive with your time? Are you detail-oriented? Do you take pride in a job well done? Are you observant enough to notice when things need to be repaired or replaced? If so, we need your help.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Clean and disinfect floors using hospital-specific equipment including microfiber cloths, wet mops, etc.
* Clean and sanitize horizontal surfaces such as over-bed tables, counters, and furniture.
* Clean and sanitize restroom surfaces including toilets, urinals, sinks, showers, walls, floors, and mirrors.
* Clean and sanitizes vertical surfaces such as walls, ceilings, and windows.
* Ensure cleanliness of high dust surfaces such as picture frames, vents, and doorframes.
* Inspect room for proper cleaning and reports any safety or maintenance issues.
* Remove trash and linen, clean receptacles, and ensure they are prepared for next use.
* Restock paper, hand sanitizer and hand soap supplies.
* Sanitize high touch areas such as light switches, bed rails, and doorknobs.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
* Prior professional cleaning experience.
* Cleaning standards knowledge.
* Customer service skills.
* Detailed and well organized.
* Use of supplies, materials, and equipment effectively.
* Follow directions as communicated in a variety of ways.
* Work independently with minimal supervision.
* Knowledge of infection control. L
* Develop effective relationships with patients, hospital departments, and other external parties.
* Time management.
* Effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law. Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
WHAT WE NEED
Keywords: Francisan Health, Lafayette , Housekeeping Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Lafayette, Indiana
here to apply!