ABA Therapist/RBT - Lafayette
Company: Hopebridge, LLC
Posted on: September 14, 2018
Provide one-on-one ABA therapy to children under the clinical supervision of a BCBA. The behavior technician will follow individualized treatment plans, behavior plans, etc. to deliver quality therapeutic services to each child.Responsibilities
- Complete daily acquisition skills, maintenance, and mastered skills as directed by BCBACollect accurate data on a daily basis
- Complete all data sheets, programming sheets, progress notes, and billing sheets daily
- Follow behavior plan, individualized treatment plan, and reinforcement schedule as prescribed
- Implement appropriate teaching strategies and behavior modification approaches
- Complete all programing requests from BCBAs in a timely manner
- Maintain cleanliness of center and ensure it looks presentable at all times
- Adhere to policies and procedures of Hopebridge
- Assist in providing a safe environment for all patients and staff
- Assist with problem solving to improve efficiency and morale within the clinic
- Portray a positive attitude and maintain a customer and co-worker satisfaction level that limits adverse situations or complaints
- Promote Hopebridge philosophies, generating team spirit and creating and maintaining and environment that fosters staff satisfaction, maximizes productivity and profitability
- Attend weekly meetings and training as requested
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a minimum of a high school diploma
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a CPR certification
- Successful completion and maintenance of Safety Care TrainingPreferred Skills
- Bachelors degree in related field is highly preferred (ABA, Behavioral Health, Education, Occupational Therapy, Psychology, Speech Language Pathology, etc.)
- Must possess excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Prior positive interactions and experience with the pediatric populationCompetencies
- Attention to Detail - the ability to see and pay attention to details; the ability to recognize the component parts of a procedure or object, and to verify the correctness or error in an individual part or procedure
- Attitude Toward Others - maintaining a positive, open, and objective attitude toward others
- Commitment to the Job - motivation from within oneself to stay focused and committed to a task
- Emotional Control - the ability to maintain a rational and objective demeanor when faced with stressful or emotional situations; a measure of self-composure in a difficult situation and the ability to act objectively, rather than impulsively or emotionally
- Enjoyment of the Job - the feeling that one's job is both fulfilling and rewarding and that it has a positive and useful benefit.
- Flexibility - the ability to readily modify, respond to, and integrate change with minimal personal resistance
- Handling Stress - the ability to balance and defuse inner tensions and stresses; the ability to appropriately separate yourself from stressful situations and maintain your own sense of inner peace.Physical Demands
- Must have full physical dexterity/agility or be able to independently position self and perform all movements required (bending, kneeling, computer typing, standing, fetching documents from file cabinets).
- Must have sufficient corrected or uncorrected vision to carry out all duties and responsibilities.
- Need to be able to lift and carry pediatric population (weight ranging from 5 to 50 lbs.)Work Environment
- Multidisciplinary clinic that uses collaborative approach
- Inside office workplace where patients meet with therapists
- Comfortable environment for children and parents PI104355284
Keywords: Hopebridge, LLC, Lafayette , ABA Therapist/RBT - Lafayette, Healthcare , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!