Company: Premise Health
Posted on: November 20, 2023
-We have an opening for a Collaborative Physician to oversee our
Occupational Health Advance Practice Provider for our employer
health center located -in Lafayette, IN*Physician must practice
within a 70 mile radius of Lafayette, IN*Summary: -Provides
oversight to advance practice providers applicable to state
licensing and supervision requirements. Essentials: -
- Collaborative physicians will conduct quality reviews of
patient charts on a periodic basis based on state regulations
and/or Premise Procedure.
- Be available to NP/PA as necessary via phone/pager or in person
during time the NP/PA is seeing patients or involved in clinical
activities to consult on patient care.
- Execute collaborative agreement with NP / PA and periodically
renew as required by State law and/or Premise Procedure.
- Provide feedback as needed to NP / PA on performance, including
areas with opportunity for improvement.
- Perform any other duties or services required by laws, rules or
regulations relating to collaboration with the NP / PA as
designated by your state.
- CPs may be required to conduct a site visit to meet with their
respective PA/NP as required by state regulations and law.
- MD or DO with unrestricted license in the State where providers
- Must be Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Internal
Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care or Emergency Medicine by
the AOA or ABMS or Board Eligible in -aforementioned practice
-areas. If Board Eligible, must take certification exam with the
AOA or ABMS within twelve months of date of hire
- Experience in Occupational Medicine strongly preferred
- Prior collaborative experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose
and treat human injuries and diseases.
- Knowledge of symptoms, treatment alternatives, drug properties
and interactions, and preventive health-care measures.
- Ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of
potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing as appropriate
for the needs of the audience. -
Keywords: Premise Health, Lafayette , Collaborative Physician, Healthcare , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!