Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity - Lafayette, IN
Company: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Location: Lafayette, IN - Specialty: Pulmonary Disease, Critical
CareIU Health Arnett, which is part of the largest and most
comprehensive healthcare system in Indiana, is seeking a
compassionate, patient-centered Pulmonary Critical Care physician
to join their rapidly growing team in Lafayette, Indiana.Position
- Full-time employment opportunity
- Team provides 24/7 in house coverage.
- Full Inpatient in a 14-bed closed ICU.
- Work an average of two weeks out of four weeks.
- Patient volume average 10-15 per day.
- work with medical students and residents
- Procedures performed: Bronchoscopies and critical care services
(ex: central lines and intubations)
- Team: Cohesive practice group with great team and ICU
- Patient Volume: Variable in hospitalQualifications:
- Candidate must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Requires fellowship in Critical Care and Pulmonary
- Open to current fellows and practicing physicians.Compensation
- Base Salary guaranteed
- Comprehensive benefits package with group insurance (health,
dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, PTO, relocation
assistance and occurrence-based malpractice insurance coverage
starting the first day of employment. Thank you for your
consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this
location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional
PPR Search Consultant Apply Here Apply Here
Keywords: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC, Lafayette , Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity - Lafayette, IN, Healthcare , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!