Physician / ObGyn / Indiana / Locum or Permanent / OBGYN Opening in Lafayette, IN Job
Posted on: May 20, 2023
Seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified OB/GYN physician to
join our group of compassionate professionals in a practice that
has been established for 50 years.
- Schedule: Monday Friday, 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
- Average patient volume: patients per day
- Inpatient coverage for deliveries
- Call expectation: 1:6
- Established practice with 11 Physicians and 5 Advanced Practice
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Provider On-Site
- On-Site Equipment and Services
- Davinci Robotics
- Laboratory Service
- Common Diagnoses and Procedures
- LEEP s
- Endometrial Ablations
- Natural Family Planning
- Annual Physical Exams
- Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
- Ovarian Cysts
- Endometrial Hyperplasia
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation
allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for
CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision
and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee
opportunities The Community: Ideally situated between Chicago,
Illinois and Indianapolis, Indiana. It is home to just over 174,000
residents and is known for its diverse community and great quality
of life. A multi-faceted town which encompasses a vibrant college
scene, a beautiful natural landscape, and a lively urban center.
Across the Wabash River Purdue University draws a diverse young
student population to the city. A walking tour of downtown reveals
a historic core of Victorian architecture, unique shops, and public
art. Western Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and
work. The AMA has designated Indiana as one of the nation s top
physician friendly states due to its favorable malpractice status.
The region is the home of Purdue Research Park and many
multi-national companies which contribute to a strong, local
economy. Offerings include highly ranked public and private schools
and diverse cultural activities. APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email
address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Confidential, Lafayette , Physician / ObGyn / Indiana / Locum or Permanent / OBGYN Opening in Lafayette, IN Job, Healthcare , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...