Company: Francisan Health
Posted on: September 13, 2022
WHAT WE NEED
Responsive medical professionals
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
There are few jobs that require the level of focus and efficiency
required of a good paramedic. Without knowing what to expect, the
paramedic must be able to assess injuries, administer emergency
care, and transport patients to the Emergency Department or Prompt
Care for additional care.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you able to
accurately assess a situation and provide appropriate care? Can you
communicate needs efficiently to others for continuation of care?
We have a special place that needs your skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Assist with cleaning, stocking, and maintaining supplies and
* Assist with the management of the Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
* Communicate and act as a liaison between the patient, family
physician, and other agencies as required.
* Perform Basic and Advanced Life Support pre-hospital assessment
* Perform tasks in the pre-hospital setting under the control of
the Medical Director.
* Provide orderly transfer of patient care to receiving facility
* Responsible for assigned ambulance, equipment, and supplies
during a shift, as well as security of all equipment and supplies,
including but not limited to scheduled and non-scheduled
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
* Prior experience working as a paramedic, as well as previous
* Adapt to high volume and high stress areas.
* Adapt to multiple clinical settings.
* Understanding of all aspects of Basic Life Support (BLS)
* Basic knowledge of computer software, hardware, and communication
devices to perform tasks.
* Basic math skills, such as adding, subtracting, multiplying and
* Biohazard waste procedure knowledge.
* Customer service skills.
* Data entry.
* Develop own ways of working effectively and efficiently.
* Effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
* Emergency Response and Preparedness.
* Handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
* Knowledge of laws, regulations, or policies impacting the
* Understanding of principles of quality patient care.
* Show sincere interest in others and their concerns.
* Strategic thinking.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment
to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as
otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the
event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values
and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance
is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Keywords: Francisan Health, Lafayette , Paramedic, Healthcare , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!