Licensed Clinical Behavioral Health Professional
Company: Premise Health Systems
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world\s leading direct healthcare provider
and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving
over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the
largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise
partners with its clients to offer fully connected care - in-person
and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite
and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering
care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite,
mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down
barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient,
integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products,
delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve
organizations\ total populations. The result is healthcare that
meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live
healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career
opportunities. We are currently looking for a Part-Time Licensed
Clinical Behavioral Health Professional to join our team in
Part-time schedule will ideally include 20 hours per week (7am-6pm;
8am-7pm). May also be open to considering PRN availability.
* Provides psychotherapy or counseling to individuals, groups,
couples, or families.
* Interviews clients to gather and interpret social, personal,
environmental, and health information.
* Evaluate and treat problems within their scope of practice.
* Coordinates and plans programs and activities to meet clients
social and emotional needs.
* Facilitate cognitive, affective, and behavioral health cases,
including short term crisis resolution and referrals to community
* Establish and maintain a relationship of mutual respect,
acceptance, and trust.
* Evaluate the effectiveness of treatment services provided to the
* Identify appropriate resources and assessment instruments, as
* Document findings in client records according to established
* Keep case load as required and ensures case documentation is
up-to-date and reflective of services.
* Provide individual clinical counseling
* May be require other duties as assigned.
* Master\s in social work, counseling, psychology, or equivalent
field of study.
* Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor,
or Licensed Mental Health Counselor in state of position.
* 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
* Must have prior counseling experience in the field of treatment
of behavioral mental health including depression, mood disorders,
alcoholism and drug dependency, family counseling, marital
relationship, grief, loss, etc.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made
and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and
be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive
pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a
company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent
acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value
inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health\s commitment to the safety, health and
wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health
encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to
date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws
or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a
position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of
vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the
pre-employment onboarding process. Except where a reasonable
medical or religious accommodation can be granted.
Keywords: Premise Health Systems, Lafayette , Licensed Clinical Behavioral Health Professional, Healthcare , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!