Company: Francisan Health
Posted on: August 5, 2022
WHAT WE NEED
Patient-first respiratory therapists
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Education, monitoring, evaluation and treatment are all important
aspects of our Respiratory Therapy program. The Registered
Respiratory Therapist oversees all of them for patients of all
ages. It's a hands-on, patient-care position in an environment that
values compassionate, joyful service.
Are you able to accurately follow a care plan? Do you provide
exceptional patient care? Are you good at explaining procedures? We
have a special place waiting for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Participate in patient education.
* Perform patient assessments.
* Evaluate need for diagnostic exam.
* Evaluate and perform modality.
* Participate in team process.
* Evaluate effectiveness of therapy.
* Participate in performance improvement.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
* Identify personal learning needs. Seek opportunity for continued
* Utilize time productively.
* Demonstrate flexibility in staffing and adaptability to changes
in patient care practice.
* Exercise safe judgement in decision making.
* Demonstrate tact and understanding when dealing with others.
Respond in a positive manner to constructive criticism.
* Assist with the orientation of new staff.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment
to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as
otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the
event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values
and the free exercise of its religious rights. Franciscan Alliance
is committed to equal employment opportunity.
Keywords: Francisan Health, Lafayette , Respiratory Therapist, Healthcare , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!