Posted on: May 15, 2022
5165 Mccarty Ln, Lafayette, Indiana, 47905-8764, United States
of AmericaDaVita is now hiring an LPN to serve our dialysis
patients at IU Health Arnett in Lafayette, IN.Dialysis experience
not required; we provide paid training.Benefits start after 30
Have a dramatic impact on patients and their families by ensuring
the compassionate, professional delivery of all dialysis-related
nursing services in an outpatient setting. You will provide the
highest level of care to our patients and assure their safety,
comfort, and well being. Use your superior nursing skills to
perform patient assessments through observation and interviews,
provide chronic hemodialysis therapy, monitor vital signs, collect
patient data, and assist with machine and systems monitoring as
required.If you love patient-centered health care with real
relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the
clock, then DaVita is the place for you.We offer career options to
fit your lifestyle.Here is what you can expect when you join our
Village as an LPN or LVN:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values
that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career
paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your
health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from
chronic kidney failure across the nation.Requirements:
- Current LPN-LVN license in the state of practice required
- Current CPR certification required
- IV certification required if required by state regulations
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Completed training program approved by the medical director and
the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating
the water treatment system
- BONENT or CHT certification preferred or as required by state
- Minimum of one year's experience in a hospital or clinical
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook
required; functional proficiency in computer systems of DaVita
within 90 days of hire requiredJoin us as we pursue our vision "To
Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever
Seen."Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.Full
vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical/religious exemption is
requiredWhat We'll Provide:More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards
package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are
eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month
following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment.
Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match,
paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP
counseling sessions, access Headspace -, backup child and elder
care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of
programs to help strong performers grow within their career and
also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses
through DaVita's online training platform StarLearning.At DaVita,
we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all
teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our
goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our
Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be
an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted
without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other protected characteristic.Salary/ Wage
RangeCompensation for the role will depend on a number of factors,
including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and
experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a
competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match,
healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits.
Keywords: DaVita, Lafayette , Acute LPN, Healthcare , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!