Food Prep Worker - Evonik Corporation Tippecanoe Labs (Monday - Friday)
Posted on: January 12, 2022
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day
through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries
around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we
strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our
communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop
your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional
growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a
sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is
helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working
here at http://careers.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook,
Instagram and Twitter.
NO NIGHTS, NO WEEKENDS, NO HOLIDAYS
Position Summary: The Food Prep Worker is responsible for assisting
cooks, chefs, or food service managers by preparing ingredients for
recipes and performing other food preparation and service tasks.
The Food Prep Worker should prepare food according to recipes and
production guidelines while adhering to food safety, food handling,
and sanitation procedures. Essential functions and responsibilities
of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client
requirements and business needs.
- Prepares a variety of food according to production guidelines
and standardized recipes
- Sets up workstation with all needed ingredients and
- Prepares ingredients by measuring, weighing, mixing, chopping,
trimming, and peeling food items
- Safely utilizes a variety of utensils including knifes
- Arranges, garnishes, and portions food according to established
- Properly stores food by adhering to food safety policies and
- Cleans and sanitizes work areas, equipment, and utensils
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude
towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including
proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous experience in food prep or food service related work
- Knowledge of various food prep methods, proper knife handling,
and food safety regulations such as proper food handling,
sanitation, and storage preferred
- Must be able to obtain food safety certification
- Demonstrates basic math and counting skills
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both
written and verbal
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up
to 25 lbs.
Keywords: Aramark, Lafayette , Food Prep Worker - Evonik Corporation Tippecanoe Labs (Monday - Friday), Healthcare , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!