Help For Heroes Outpatient Therapist
Company: Springstone, Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Inpatient Clinical Services opening in Lafayette, Indiana. This
and other counseling/therapy jobs brought to you by
Currently seeking an Outpatient Therapist passionate about treating
Active Duty Service Members, Veterans and First Responders! As an
Outpatient Help for Heroes® Therapist, you will work within our
specialty Help for Heroes program as an integral part of our
clinical services team. We provide high quality, evidence-based
care to meet the individual needs of our Active Duty, Veteran, and
First Responder patients. Our patient centric, culturally
sensitive, and highly effective approach to care delivers superior
treatment to our patients throughout the entirety of their
outpatient treatment. Our successful clinical model not only
includes group therapy, but also family and individual therapy as
well for the overall improvement of our patients' quality of life.
If you are a therapist with experience working with addiction and
mental health concerns, have a passion for supporting those who
serve, and are looking forward to working with an excellent team to
enhance the lives of our Active Duty Service Members, Veterans and
First Responders Want to learn more about the Help for Heroes®
program at Sycamore Springs? Please visit our website:
https://sycamorespringshealth.com/help-for-heroes Members of our
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Daily Pay - We've partnered with DailyPay, a voluntary benefit
to offer employees access to their pay on their own schedule
- Conducts individual and group therapy sessions to educate
patients regarding psychological, emotional, or substance abuse
- Conducts treatment track programming (Mental Health,
Addictions, and/or Trauma) specific to the individual needs of the
patient in alignment with program expectations and guidelines.
- Displays active involvement in treatment planning process.
Communicates with military base providers appropriately when track
assignment is unclear for active duty service members.
- Provides family session counseling to all patients to ensure
appropriate communication and involvement of family members and
- Actively communicates with clients, families, and outside
referral sources. Demonstrates proactive communication with those
involved with the patient's treatment. Makes sure that the correct
information is received by the correct military referral provider
for active duty service members.
- Works well with the interdisciplinary team including
physicians, utilization review and nursing staff members.
Demonstrates active communication with team members.
- Effectively communicates to UR on treatment and LOS
- Completes appropriate paperwork for clients in a timely,
accurate and complete manner. Ensures that the additional
requirements for active duty service member documentation is
completed on time and with accuracy prior to being sent to the
military base behavioral health provider.
- Demonstrates appropriate crisis intervention and de-escalation
skills. Acts as member of team with crisis situation occurs,
assisting others to ensure patient safety.
- Completes accurate assessments of patients utilizing clinical
skills. Assists care coordination department as requested.
- Completes all documentation thoroughly, timely, and in
accordance with hospital standards.
- Displays a thorough knowledge of confidentiality. Completes
releases appropriately. Demonstrates knowledge of HIPAA regulations
and abides by those standards.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of all clinical regulations,
including TJC, Medicaid, and state and federal laws.
- Master's degree in social work or counseling or relevant state
- Prior experience with psychiatric and chemical dependency
- Current unencumbered clinical license per state of practice
- CPR and CPI certified within 30 days of employment. May be
required to work flexible hours.
Keywords: Springstone, Inc, Lafayette , Help For Heroes Outpatient Therapist, Healthcare , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!