Part Time Director of Social Services
Company: Trilogy Health Services
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Directs, plans, organizes and develops the operation of the
Social Services Department. Participates in the implementation of
social care plans and resident assessments in accordance with
current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and
regulations. Ensures that the medically related emotional and
social needs of the resident are met/maintained on an individual
basis. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, develops and organizes the social service programs of
the Health Campus.
- Participates in discharge planning; development and
implementation of social care plans and resident assessments.
- Develops a written plan of care (preliminary and comprehensive)
for each resident that identifies the problems/needs of the
resident and the goals to be accomplished for each problem/need
- Reviews and revises care plans and assessments as necessary,
but at a minimum, quarterly.
- Provides information to resident/families on Medicare/Medicaid
and other financial assistance programs available to the
- Interprets the departments policies and procedures to
employees, residents, visitors and government agencies, etc.
- Reviews and develops a plan of correction for social service
deficiencies noted during survey inspections and provides a written
copy of the correction plan to the Executive Director.
- Interviews resident or family members, as necessary, to obtain
- Ensures that social service progress notes are informative and
descriptive of the services provide and of the residents response
to the service.
- Participates in community planning related to the interests of
the health campus and the services and needs of the resident and
- Attends and participates in annual company required in-service
- Follows all safety regulations, programs, policies, and
- Follows residents rights and responsibilities, including the
right of refusal.
- Follows the companys policies and procedures regarding resident
complaints and/or grievances that indicate the action taken to
resolve the complaint and the current status of the complaint.
- Assists in recruiting, screening, selecting, hiring, training
coaching, counseling and developing a team of qualified and highly
- Minimal travel including overnight stay as necessary.
- Bachelors degree in social work.Licenses/Certifications:
- LSW certification.
- Must meet State requirements and regulatory code(s) for
licensure or certification.Experience:
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience working in the field of
social services in a senior residential care, healthcare, senior
living industry or long-term care environment.
- Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the
Microsoft Office Suite of products.US-IN-LafayetteLezley (765)
274-0891Careers close to home and your heart Since our founding in
1997, weve been making long-term care better for our residents and
more rewarding for our team members. Were a Fortune Best Places to
Work in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of
Glassdoors Top 100 Best Companies to Work. If youre looking for a
place that embraces you for who you are, helps you achieve your
full potential, and makes working hard feel less like hard work,
then look no further than Trilogy. Apply now Were a proud equal
opportunity employer. If youre passionate about providing great
care for our residents and creating a meaningful career at the same
time, wed love to meet you regardless of your background. Were a
diverse team serving diverse communitiesShift: 1st Shift External
Company URL: www.trilogyhs.com Street: 1750 S. Creasy Lane Mid: USD
Keywords: Trilogy Health Services, Lafayette , Part Time Director of Social Services, Executive , Lafayette, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!